Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Yulissa's health report :(

I finally got Yulissa's health report. It was quite a wait actually. Took more than 2 months. Not the best of news... Definitely not what I wanted to hear. The report says she has been diagonised with myopia and a second level of obesity. She now wears glasses and is also scheduled to see a nutritionist  it seems. Since she is sponsored, they had informed that the costs are met from 'Emergency Medical Fund'. I didn't know such a thing even existed. Few clarified that this fund supports medical emergencies and glasses (though common) is covered in that fund. I am happy to know that she is taken care of.
Even I have had myopia. It is not that great a risk if identified early and also glasses are worn regularly. And I am definitely not sure about the obesity. While I have no clue what is second level according to medical checkup, I always believe obesity is not that much of an issue as long as the person is active. One of her favorite activity is playing football. Anyways she is being looked into for that also and I am happy for that. I am not a fan of hospitals and I generally don't go unless I see blood. So this is all kinda hazy to me. I hope she gets well soon. All her letters make me feel special... I look forward to more letters and good health from her...
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment