Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Kulsum's educational Report


While this is also one of those catch up posts, I certainly missed this out of carelessness than anything else and saw it pretty late. My bad... So I had inquired for education reprot on Kulsum... If you remember she is sponsored for my friend... But we have a lot of common interests :) So without further a do her educational report - 


On the child's school and infrastructure - 

The child's school is a three storied building made of brick walls with concrete floor and roof. The school has proper sanitation, drinking water facilities and electric connection. It also has a courtyard which is often used as a playground by the students. 

Approximately 600 students attend her school. She goes to school by walk. She studies in grade 6.

Her overall grades are supposed to be 'Fair' while her educational progress seems normal. She is already going for tution which is supported by the family it seems. She likes to study Urdu and English. 

She definitely plans to continue her education and her family is supportive of completing her education.

Now that is a good thing to hear. And I had already requested them on the amount that the family is spending on tuitions as I thought I could help them with that. I got the reply for that too. They have already paid for the current school year and the next one is requried by March. I should be able to take care of that without any issues. So that s it with the updates. Let me see if I get anything more :)



No comments:

Post a Comment