Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Suman's new pic... Really???

I logged into my children's account in November after Suman's birthday knowing very well they will update his profile pic. And just as I expected, they did change the profile pic. But I couldn't believe what I saw. I could have sworn anywhere that the pic I was seeing was not of Suman. Have a look for yourself...
That to me is definitely not Suman. Except for the eyes I couldn't see a single similarity in the photo. Even that was starting to look different when I started comparing his recent SNG pics. I have already asked the CI representative to have a look into it and update his photo. The rep on call also accepted that it just did not look like Suman at all and promised to get back to me with the details. 


UPDATE:- The CI representative sent me a mail the next day and confirmed that it was not Suman and said they will upload his new pic as soon as they can.


~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment