Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Kanika replies... :)

New Year has been very good to me so far (even though it is only first week) :)..
Got a very sweet letter from Kanika a couple of days back. It was rather on New Years Eve I guess. It was a direct reply just like Nicolle's. Of course she is elder. Still, I always like direct replies. She had drawn an apple at the back of the letter. So the letter goes - 
"Dear Mani,
How are you? I am glad to get your letter. My studies are progressing well. I have a younger brother, I teach him. I like to play with my local friends. Kho-Kho is my favorite game. I play kho-kho in school. I wish to do a good job in school future. I remember you a lot. Now it is winter here. We are all well. I like the subject psychology because my seniors told me about that. Please accept my thanks.
Yours lovingly,
Kanika"
This is as direct as it gets. I like that she loves to teach her brother. I had asked about the weather currently and also how come she was interested in psychology. The good thing is that her b'day is just around the corner... And I have already sent the money. So the next wait will be for the SNG reply :) Looking forward to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment