Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Another sweet mail from Yulissa

I know.. Time to catch up. I am still at that tortoise pace for updating all the blogs that I have already updated in LiftOne. I will sure catch up and have all the posts updated and synchronized by this weekend. I should have updated this even before Suman's b'day wish. 
So I get another super sweet mail from my super cute Yulissa :). This is for the direct package I sent to her before her b'day. Not much of a package if you realize she did not get the puzzle game I sent her. She got a book on space and astronomy and also a couple of greeting cards. As always, her response made my day :). And what's better? More photos :)
Here is the letter with my fav pic (with the dolphin card). And oh, did I mention that she drew some cute colored stars over the letter... I loved it. More Photos to follow in a separate post :)
"Dear sponsor Mani (I had told her that she can call me Mani),
Thank you for my gifts, especially for my birthday card. I loved the book but the sea card is great, how did you know that I love the sea? Especially dolphins, so you and I like similar things, don't you think? (That right there is pure innocence to me. She had stated before that she likes the sea and especially the dolphins. But I can see her excitement in this letter)
This was one of my best birthdays because I lived one more year, God let my father stay with us and you are good to me. (If that is not maturity beyond years, I will never know what is). Thank you for everything you sent me, my birthday will truly be unforgettable. 
Let me tell you that my mother gave me a cake and it was delicious because it was a cheese cake. I put candles on it and I enjoyed it very much, we ate it all in 5 mins (That s just like me - Kiddish :P). I send you my greetings and thank you again for everything. Until next time. 
Your sponsored child,
Yulissa"
A sincere, heartfelt and a special thanks to Frumor (i don't have original name), from L1 because of whom I was able to get the book too. This is like the 4th letter in 6 months.
Yulissa is my second sponsored kid, the first one I chose for myself actually. She is the best thing tat has happened to me in a while. I will cherish this letter the most for two reasons. I see her innocence and also her maturity in the same letter. She is more mature than me at her age :). I am glad I was able to sponsor her...


~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment