Friday, December 16, 2011

Nicole's SNG reply

Nicole's birthday went by in September. While I got a nice SNG reply from her, thanks to my friend Macky, I got another letter in response to a cute package of gifts prepared by Mack. A big thanks to her! Of course I got it a while back. Still adding posts to sync with my LiftOne account. So here is the sweet letter - 
"Greetings Dear Sponsor
I wish that when you receive this letter you are in good health along wit your family. Sponsor, I am very happy for the birthday gift that you sent me. (Mack deserves it). Everything is fine very nice. The dolls, the crayons, the pen, the toothbrushes, the toothpaste, the soap and the cornflakes that I like very much. I am very thankful with God, for having the privilege to have a sponsor like you. God bless you along with your family. I say goodbye with affection. 
Your sponsored child that love you very much.
Nicolle"


Isn't that just adorable? To me it is :). Really, Mack sure knows what to get for the kids. I was very happy to know Nicolle liked everything. I am a total zero in selecting gifts and without her help, I wouldn't have got this beautiful letter. And I realized that her recently updated profile pic was also from the same time. She was wearing the same green tee and a great smile too :)




~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment