Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nicolle's record updated (A new photo)

This is still one of those catch up posts. I should have done this at least a month back. Well, it is never too late :)
As you all know, Nicolle's birthday crossed by almost two months ago, a surprise was waiting for me in my CI account. When I was checking for updates, voila... I found a new pic. She was all smiles in that pic. A sincere thanks to Mack who took time to make a package for my sweet Nicolle when she went to Honduras. I totally owe her for this super smiling pic from Nicolle as I know this is from on of those SNG photos. Also her family record was updates. As such there wasn't that great a change.Her height and weight had changed though. She was initially 4" and now risen to 4"2'. She also gained 4 pounds jumping to 54 which is a very encouraging sign... Love her smile :)
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment