Monday, December 19, 2011

Nicolle's latest letter

I am totally glad to share that I have got yet another mail from my sweet Nicolle... I am finally in sync with my liftone account. I got this letter only last week. I was super excited as usual. Also I was very surprised about it because it was a reply to one of the mails I just sent a month ago. Considering CI's normal timeline this was super fast. Looks like Christmas came early for me :)... Again there was a question on the other side of the letter for which she selected all the options as always. Either she is very interested and enthusiastic or she just likes to put a tick mark in boxes :) Also a diagram was there on that side. As always I am surprised/happy to see her bold use of colors. I think she makes sure she uses as many different colors as possible :)
So here comes the sweet letter - 


Greetings Dear Mr.Manikanden
I wish that when you receive this letter you are in good health along with your family. Sponsor, I tell you that my Mom and my siblings are fine thanks God. I tell you that next year I am going to fourth grade and I am diong good in my grades. My favorite subjects are Drawing, Math, English and my favorite friends are named Dayana, Kelin, Madelin and I am glad that your friends love me. Greetings, I say good bye.
Your sponsored child that love you very much.
Nicolle"




I really really liked this letter for the simple reason that it was a direct reply. I did send a very short mail only and all my questions were directly answered. These kinda letters really make my day. And also that she is one of my super fav kids :)
ChEeRs to all...

No comments:

Post a Comment