Saturday, July 30, 2011

Suman CP letter - 1

While I was sad that one of my kids had left the program, I was a happy to see another letter from CI. My spirits were lifted a little thanks to that sweet letter from Suman. This is supposed to be the CP letter I guess. Surprisingly, this letter was again written by Suman. I believe the SNG letter was written by him because of the number of items and the uses they were supposed to write. He is still just a kid. Anyways, it was a letter from him. One more thing about this letter was his handwriting. I must say it has improved tremedously (or he should have written it pretty slowly). It was really crystal clear. For some reason, the translation was not printed this time. It was hand written by someone. Luckily I was able to make out the hand writing. So this is what the letter said
"Dear Sponsor,
How are you and your family? I was very happy to receive your letter. I thank you for it. We are all fine. I study in grade 2. I like to go school. I have many friends there. I play with them during lunch break. Please let me know in which city of India you lived?
I would also like to know how you like the country you live in now. I was glad to know that you liked my photo. I thank you for your support. Please keep well.
With love,
Suman
"
Reading the letter once again makes me realize this must be the reply to the first letter I sent, even before receiving the welcome letter... This time he had drawn a house and a flower pot in the back of the letter. Anyways, it is great to see a CI mail in the mail box always. I know from whom my next mail will be... Waiting for it. Should get it by next week...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment