Monday, July 11, 2011

Sunandita - SNG/ B'day report

I got last week and was a little held up (lazy) and couldn't update earlier. Sunandita was sponsored via phone. While sponsoring her, I also asked the patient representative about her b'day, which she pointed out had just gone by. So I decided it is never too late to send a belated b'day wish... So this was more of a b'day gift than SNG... They bought a steel almirah and a quilt. And the Letter had this
"Dear Sponsor
I start my letter with love. I hope you and your family are well. We are all fine. With the money you have sent me for my birthday we have purchased a quilt and a steel almirah. I am very happy and I thank you for remembering my birthday. the almirah was something that we really needed as we did not have one. Now we can keep our clothes and other important documents in the almirah in a proper manner. This will save them from dust and insects. The quilt will keep us warm in winter. I thanks you for providing me with lovely gifts. I end with regards to you.
Yours
Sunandita"

There were only two photos and both looked the same to me... She had drawn a nice flower at the back of the page which I couldn't take a pic of. Will upload that too soon :) Overall it was a very happy and satisfying day thanks to CI and the USPS. I really like sponsoring these kids. All these letter kinda make my day... And I am loving it :)
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment