Sunday, June 22, 2014

Suman Replies - May 2014

I am actually on such a backlog that I have two mails from Suman unanswered. One before and one after the visit. I received this one along with Kulsum's reply. So without further a do, Suman's latest reply.
"Dear Sponsor,
I hope you and your family are well. My family and I are fine. It was a pleasure to meet you when you came to visit me. I keep remembering the day. It was your second visit to my house and I was delighted to meet you once again.  I liked all your gifts, but the toy car was the best. (I still remember his super cool smile with that car). I will use the color pencils to draw pictures that I like. I thank you for the gifts. I would love to meet you every year. I will study attentively. I thank you once again for taking your time off to visit me and for lending me all your support. I end with love and regards
Yours lovingly 
Suman"
I have made no secret of how much I am a fan of his drawings. And I got another great drawing from him. It always makes me happy :)

~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment