Sunday, June 22, 2014

Kulsum's Birthday SNG reply - 2014

I finally got the reply for Kulsum's birthday SNG. She celebrated her b'day in March. 
From the report - 
Child's / Family's comments - 
The child said, "We have purchased so many useful things with your donation. These items will meet many of our regular needs. Thank you my sponsor.
How will it benefit - 
On the request of her sponsor, the child was gifted a special cake in remembrance of her birthday. This was very well received by the child and her family. The child was also given a dress as her birthday gift from the sponsor. The family was provided with large supplies of rice, pulses, edible oil, health drinks and other essential grocery items of regular need. These will take care of their daily consumption needs for a while. 
This is my third letter from her since my visit. I am yet to reply to her though. :( I promise to get back to the reply sooner. 
And now for her letter. 
"Dear sponsor,
Hello! My family and I are doing well. I hope you too are well. All of us here thank you for providing us with the groceries, health drink and energizer, cake and chocolates. My mother is very happy to receive these useful items. I am also very happy to receive a new dress from you for my birthday. In your honor I will celebrate the occasion now and wear my new dress. I will cut the cake also to mark the occasion. All of us are happy with the gifts and thank you a lot for your generous support.
Your loving child
Kulsum"
She is such a sweet kid. I have been able to converse more and more with her after my initial visit. I will probably be seeing her much more once I move to India. 
~ChEeRs 

No comments:

Post a Comment