Sunday, June 22, 2014

Kulsum replies - May 2014

After my wonderful India visit, I got replies from Suman and Kulsum. It was really great to meet them both and I was able to converse better with Kulsum's family because I would manage with some Hindi. So here is her letter :)
"Dear Sponsor,
Hello! I am fine here and hope you are also well. My sister and I were delighted to meet you when you came to my house to visit me.I thank you for providing me with health drink, chocolates and other groceries and a pair of sandals for myself. I really enjoyed to go shopping with you and have delicious food. I loved the biryani very much. We have also purchased a mixer-grinder that we really needed. I thank you for the useful gifts and for visiting us. My family and I send you lots of love. 
Your loving child
Kulsum"
She is growing into a beautiful lady now and can converse much freely than last time. Her sister too conversed freely and I had a great time with them.. Hopefully I will be able to see them again next year :)
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment