Sunday, June 22, 2014

Maria replies - May 2014

I got a reply from Maria. It is what you would expect from a 16 yr old. She answered to all my questions and it was a great letter. There were no drawings on the back but I am not expecting drawings for sponsors from a grown up girl now :)
So here is the letter - 
"Hello Mani
I am very well and my family too, thanks God. How are you doing? Thanks for your contagious smile (comment). Yes, I enjoyed a lot in my mother's b'day. Thanks for your belated happy birthday, no problem. Yes, I go to college, I study bio analysis. I am glad you will get together with your family, have a nice time. I would be so happy you visit me. I would like to meet you. My mother thanks you for the congratulation. Thanks for everything you do for me!
Your sponsored child
Yokary Maria"
Like I said, it is what you would expect from an elder girl. I am glad that she is going to college. In her report, it didn't say anything about attending school and hence I was a bit concerned. I would love to meet her someday too. Hoping for the best
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment