Sunday, May 25, 2014

Suman Replies - April 2014

I am again late on updating letters. So I got a letter from Suman recently after the visit. It was great to get another letter from him... I couldn't talk much to him during the visit as I didn't know Bengali. It was a festive letter :)
Here goes the letter 
"Dear sponsor,
How are you? I hope you are well. We are all fine. I am studying in grade 5 and I am studying attentively. Soon we will celebrate Holi festival (festival of colors). My family and I play Holi and we all enjoy it. We all put colored powder and water on each other and play Holi. The weather is very nice at this time. Flowers like Simul and Palash bloom at this time. The sweet voice of the Koel is heard from the trees. If you come to our country at this time you will like it. The festival is celebrated throughout India. My family and I are very happy to receive all your support. We thank you for the same. I end with love and regards. 
Yours lovingly
Suman"
It was a very descriptive letter about the season and the festival and I can't wait to get back to India again. Hoping for it very soon. Waiting for more lovely letters

~CheErs

No comments:

Post a Comment