Monday, March 10, 2014

Yulissa replies March 2014

Another beautiful day and another beautiful letter from my sweet Yulissa. As always, she replied to all my questions which is the most wonderful part of the letters to me. So here is her sweet letter.
"Dear sponsor Mani,
I am very happy to be greeting you, I am fine and let me tell you a story about the picture (I had sent her a pic which I thought was super cute), I was 5 years old and I cut my bangs because I wanted to be a hair stylist. My parents and siblings are fine. My dad is getting better slowly. I hope I can get to middle school and keep studying so I can be a professional. Would you tell me about your culture? I would like you to send me more pictures of you. I say goodbye wanting to write another letter already (Isn't she the sweetest? :)).
Thank you for being in my life.
Yulissa"
I have always felt that she writes the best letters. She always knows what to say and she has this very nice way of seeing and putting things. I love that the best about her. She seems to be like one of those genuine kids who is really lovely from the heart. I have plans to see her next month and I can't wait for it.

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment