Monday, March 10, 2014

Nicolle replies Feb 2014

Out of the three letters that I got, 2 were from Kulsum and one from my sweet Nicolle. As always she writes sweet letters and also answers all my questions. So here is the latest letter from her.
"Hello Dear sponsor,
I hope that when you get this letter, you be in good health along with you dear ones. I want to thank you for the letter you sent me. I want you to know that I am doing very good in my studies. I will be in sixth grade. And my next vacations period will be until April 2014. I spent a very good birthday along with my family and some friends. My mother is doing very good just like me and my siblings, we are in very good health thanks to God. I send you lots of greetings for you and your family. 
I say goodbye.
Nicolle"
As always another sweet letter with her trademark dark coloring. Her drawings and colors have really interested me a lot. Here is her latest from the letter.

~Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment