Monday, March 10, 2014

Double joy from Kulsum!

And so I am back after a long vacation, and to my surprise there were three letters from CI. I always love the letters in bulk. Especially when they are from the same kid. I got two letters from Kulsum within a space of a month. Not sure how. But I am not complaining :)
So here are the two letters.
First one - 
"Dear Mr Sukumar,
Hello! My family and I are fine here. I hope you are also well. I thank you for fulfilling all my needs and my studies are going well. I hope to pass and get promoted from grade 8th to 9th. Our annual exams are now going on and I am doing preparation well for it. I hope to pass with your blessings. I went to my aunt's house in the winter season. I like winter season. I hope to pass to grade 9 with good marks. I hope to hear from you.
Your loving child
Kulsum"
I can clearly see from the above letter how scared she was about her exams. I did see her on my vacation and I can guarantee that she is really interested in studying. She really wants to do well. And that's good. Also got a good news in the very next letter that she did clear (Of course I knew that when I went to meet her :)). So here is the second letter too.
"Dear Mani dada
Hello! My family and I are fine here and I hope you are also well. I have passed my exams and have now been promoted from grade 8 to grade 9. I am able to study so far with your kind support. It is now winter season here and it is very cold in the morning. I went to the park for outings on new year's day. I like to go to my aunt's house in the winter also. I send you my love and wish you a happy new year. I hope to hear from you.
Your loving child
Kulsum"
I was very happy to see the letters. I am always happy to get letters from CI and it was double the joy to get two letters in quick succession. I will soon be updating about my visit too.
~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment