Saturday, March 2, 2013

Yulissa's first letter in 2013 :)

Happy Happy Happy day :). I got another letter from my sweet Yulissa... As always, she answers all my questions. Here s another super letter from her :)
"Dear Mani
Hello, I am also very happy to write to you. My father is doing better but he forgets things sometimes. My mother cuts my hair, but she is afraid of not doing it right. I have been doing well. I don't get sick often and I did well on vacations. I rested. I am happy to write to you. I have to say goodbye for now. Thank you for writing to me. 
Thank you for being part of my life, (That was printed)
Yulissa Sarahi"
And that was not all. As always, she also colors/draws well... there was a coloring at the back... The best thing that got me with that coloring was what she had written on the side.
She had written in English - "Welcome of House The Mani". She is the most adorable thing I have in my life... Here is a pic of the coloring - 

~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment