Friday, March 1, 2013

Suman's set of letters - Backlog!

I am just catching up with my Indian letters. It is like I am almost biased towards Nicolle and Yulissa that I haven't updated the Indian letters for a while. I am just catching up - 
The first letter is from Apr 2012. I will have to tell you that I don't get letters that frequently as I am used to from Mexico. 
"Dear Mani
I am feeling glad to write to you after a long time. It is spring now. The weather is very pleasant. Different kinds of seasonal flowers blooms in this season. We can also hear the sweet song of the cuckoos in spring. Bengali New Year day will be celebrated after few days. It is day of joy for the bengalees, schools and offices remains closed on this day. My school also remains closed. I am extremely thankful to you for your help.
Yours
Suman"
There was one more letter in 2012. It was after my vacation. It had come sometime in October (before his b'day SNG). Here s the second one :)
"Dear Mani
Hope you are well. I am quite well with my family. I read in class 3. The worship of Goddess Durga will start soon. This is our greatest festival. My parents, uncle, maternal uncle and relatives buy new dress for me. Every afternoon I go out with my parents and make(have) lot of enjoyment all together.I visit many deities and ride on swing. The festive days are spent in merriment. Thank you very much for helping and supporting me. 
Suman"
Surprisingly he has started to write very late. There were a couple of letters in between where he wrote one and then someone else wrote for him later. But good news is, that the last few letters have been from him (or from an adult who has a very bad handwriting :P).
I am hoping I can see in a year again ...
~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment