Saturday, March 2, 2013

Nicolle's Letter - First of 2013 :)

It's that time again.. After a very very very long and patient wait (:P), I got a bunch of letters. And one of it being from my sweet Nicolle. So, without further a do, the sweet letter from her - 
"Greetings Dear Mr.Mani,
I wish that when you receive this letter you are in good health and along with your family. I am very happy to receive a correspondence and that makes me very happy. I tell you that I am going to fifth grade and I am spending happy vacations with my siblings, I am glad that your friend is getting married because that makes me happy and that you and your friends have affection for me. I wish that you spend a merry Christmas along with your family. God Bless you today and always.
Ailing Nicolle"
As always, there was also a sweet drawing on the back. I guess it was written before Christmas. She drew a beautiful house with the words 'Feliz Navidad' on the roof :). As always, you can see her bright use of colors... 
Here is the pic...




~Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment