Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Yulissa's birthday SNG reply and more :-)

A good week it was and not all was as I feared before... Initially when I blogged about Nicolle's b'day SNG i mentioned that even Yulissa's b'day fund was put up with Nicolle. After mailing the CI team I found out that it was only wrongly updated in the site but it was divided correctly and Yulissa did get her b'day gifts on time :). That wasa huge relief. True to their word, I received the mails a week later. I got the b'day SNG reply and also a letter probably written before that :).
Also in all this fiasco, I sent her another SNG thinking she did not get her b'day gift. So looking fwd to one more letter next week ;)
So the SNG details first - 
"Child or family's comments on SNG - Yulissa says - 'Thank you sponsor for all the support that you give me, I did love to meet you someday and personally thank you for all this.'
Benefits to the family - It is of great help since the mother is only working twice a week so it's a great support for Yulissa and her family. (Yulissa father was paralysed due to some accident a year ago I believe)
And the exciting part - the actual letter - 
Dear Sponsor,
I want to thank you for all your support, it was very helpful. Thanks for caring for me; on my birthday, I had a cake and my aunt gave me a purse she made with raffia. With your donation I was able to get clothes and groceries for me and my family. Also some shampoo and some detail for my siblings. I say bye and thank you for all, goodbye for now.
Thanks for being part of my life.
Yulissa"

Also as always, there were photos too. :)





This is not the end of it... I also got another letter from her :)
"Dear Mani
I am glad to greet you. My dad is better. On vacations I had fun with my family. By the way, I loved seeing your pictures and your friends'. I did like you to come. My siblings and my mom are fine and my little brother is fine because he is starting kindergarten. Say hello to your friends, they seem to be good persons. Goodbye and thank you so much. See you soon. 
Yulissa"

Her drawings are a stark contrast to Nicolle.. She always prefers the light colors... I love both their drawings so much :). So here is a Yulissa's special ;)
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment