Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Nicolle's latest letter Oct 2013

A good day again as I got a bunch of letters. I am also playing catch up with other letters... The first one is from Nicolle... She is such a sweetheart as always. This letter was actually written before her b'day SNG I believe. So here goes... 
"Greetings Dear Mani
I wish that when you get this letter, you are in good health. I am very happy that you like my letters and my drawings, that I did with so much affection. I tell you that my mother and my siblings, we are doing well thanks God. I will spend a happy birthday along with my family and friends. I am very happy that you sent me a photo along with your friends and that you visit your family to India, because that makes you happy. When you visit them, give my greetings to them, because I keep you in my heart too.
I say goodbye with so much affection. May God bless you today and forever.
Nicolle"
And another good part of the letter (apart from the actual letter itself :)) is that her drawings are back. I missed her drawing in the birthday SNG reply... As always, I lover her use of dark and bold colors... See for yourself :)...

~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment