Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Maria's latest reply Oct 2013

So the last of the mails from CI for this week :)
I got the latest reply from my latest kid Yokary Maria. She is 16 and soon to be 17th :) She answered all my questions as expected.. So here is the letter -  :)
"Hello Dear Mani!!
I am fine and how about you? My parents and siblings are fine. You can call me how you like the most. (I was not sure if I should call her Yokary or Maria :)). I am very happy because on September 28th is my graduation from high school. Next month I will register at college. How is your family? Sorry they are so far. I like to watch cartoons too and to read. My family is so big. My father has 8 brothers and a sister, my mother has 5 brothers and 4 sisters, all of them are very happy. Take care. 
Thanks for everything you do for me!.
You sponsored child,
Yokary Maria"

I will hold on before writing her a reply. She is celebrating her birthday tomorrow (Nov 7th). Will wait for that SNG reply and then write her a letter.
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment