Sunday, March 18, 2012

Yulissa replies ~ Thanks to Lindsey

Another happy day, another happy mail from CI. Thanks to Lindsey, I got this sweet letter from one of my sweetest kids. Yup Yulissa wrote yet another great letter. I got 3 photos and all of them are so cute. I think she has got long hair though I have no idea why I said that :) . There were two kids in the pic. I guess that should be her brothers Calep and Victor(younger one). So here goes the letter




"Dear Mani,
Hello Mani, thank you for the cuddling toys (Thank you Lindsey) that you sent me, they are very nice, especially the baby seal. The whale looks curious, in the shark the teeth are very curious and the seal whiskers of the big seal are nice. Thank you for all that you have supported me and for all the presents that you have sent me, they are beautiful. I have them all and I take care of them. I was taken a picture with my new friends, they are : the seal, the shark, the whale and the baby seal which is my favorite. At school, I am doing very well, I have only got 10s and I love my family a lot and I love you too because you are part of my family. I hope to write you soon again. I say goodbye for now. 
Sincerely
Yulissa
Goodbye"
Again, that was one of the sweetest letters I have read. I really wanna go meet her. Maybe I will by the end of the year. I so hope :)... All in all, a great day, thanks to CI, Lindsey and my sweet Yulissa...
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment