Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Kulsum replies - Feb 2012

I was looking at the mails from CI and I realized that I had missed to update a reply from Kulsum. It was a very short and sweet letter. You might recall that I had started sponsoring her for my friend. But I do all the communications. So I might as well say she is my kid now :P. Without further a do, her sweet letter - 
"Dear sponsor,
Hello! My family and I are fine here and I hope you are well. I got your lovely letter and enjoyed reading it. I like to study and my studies are going well. I have been promoted to grade 7 this year and I am very happy. It is now winter season here and very cold. My family and I send you our love and I hope to hear from you.
Your loving child
Kulsum"
There was also a neat coloring of a flower on the other side of the letter. She just celebrated her birthday few days back (march 10th). I have sent her a SNG for that and I cant wait to get the photos :). I am planning to reply after that.
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment