Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kanika's new photo- 2012

Fnally, I got Kanika's new photo... It is generally updated in Jan... This time I realised they had changed it only after I got the hard copy. Kinda confused, I checked the site and I figured it was updated... I don't know why the thumbnail in her record was not updated. It is still showing the old photo. But once you go in to the album, there is a new picture. Maybe there is some issue with the site, I am not sure, But I guess if anyone thinks their child's photo is long due, they might wanna check inside the album as the profile doesn't get updated. Anyways, I am late to update it as usual... But I am super happy about it... She is 18 yrs old and is in her last year of sponsorship... I have already sent her the amount for IGP and waiting for the reports now... Hope everything turns out good... I know it has been a very short time that I have been her sponsor. But I always wanted to sponsor an elder kid and I am happy I did... I hope I am able to make some difference in her life... I so wish...
~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment