Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Suman replies (January)

I should have updated this a month back. I got this in Jan itself. Another sweet mail from my first sponsored kid Suman... And the letter goes - 
"Dear Mr Mani
Hope you are well. I and all are well at home. We are having puja holidays. I have enjoyed heartily with my friends this year.I had got four garments. I have seen many idols of Goddess Durga. We had lots of fun. Thank you very much for supporting me so long. I pray for your well-being. 
With my love to you
-Suman"
There was a very nice flower drawn by connecting the dots and also he had colored it beautifully. They had asked him on what he likes about CI center and he had selected School, health center, Playground and Garden...
This was a short yet sweet letter... it is great to know that he had fun during the puja holidays and had a great time with friends. CI letter always remind me on how important the smallest things in life are and I am so grateful that I got a chance to sponsor such an amazing kid...
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment