Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Kanika's Birthday SNG - 2012

As you all know that my sweet Kanika's birthday was on the 20th of Jan, I had sent her SNG and got the reply and photo back. The report said that they got a steel almirah and  school bag for the kid.The kid had commented - "I am happy to be provided wit ha school bag and a steel almirah, which are both very useful for me. Thank you sponsor for remembering my birthday"
I have hardly seen her smile. And I haven't seen one still. I hope I can get a smile out of her soon. She wrote a sweet letter with a nice drawing on the back.The drawing has a house near a lake with a boat and trees and lots of greenery.. :) The letter is as follows -
"Dear sponsor,
I start my letter with best wishes to you for the New year. I hope you are well. We are all fine. We are very happy that you are sponsoring me. With your financial support we have purchased a school bag for myself and a steel almirah. We are very happy as both the gifts will be very useful for us. We will benefit from the gifts. I thank you for the same. I end with love to you. Please take care. I pray for your well being. Yours lovingly, Kanika."


There is a good chance that I will be meeting her this year... I am all excited about it :)


~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment