Sunday, July 28, 2013

Nicolle's latest letter - July 2013

I finally got Nicolle's latest letter along with Yulissa's and Maria's. Such a sweet kid with yet another super cool letter.She also had a cool coloring... It has been a while and I missed seeing those bold colors :).. So here is the letter and the drawing - 
"Greetings Dear Mani Kordan (She mis-spelt it :))
I hope you are in good health along with your loved ones. After this brief greeting I pass to the following. First I want to give thanks to God for placing you in my way, I love to go out in the recess and go out with my friends to enjoy. We share many things since we also have our own group to do the homeworks. I tell you that I play to catch with my friends in the school and that we are celebrating the fair. I am very happy that we go out all together as a family. I say good bye with a hug and a kiss asking God that bless you. Your sponsored child
Ailing Nicolle"
That was a very nice letter and also answered all my questions from last time. I really wish to meet her some day...
~ChEeRs 

No comments:

Post a Comment