Sunday, July 28, 2013

Maria's first letter :)

Yokary is my latest kid. After Kanika moved out of the program, I was searching for an elder kid and found her. She is from The Dominican Republic, And finally I received her first letter along with Yulissa's and Nicolle's. Here is the letter - 
"Hello dear Mr. Sukumar,
Dear sponsor, I am writing this letter to thank you for choosing me as your sponsored child. I am a very studious child. I like to spend time with my friends. I like to go to church and to the park. I am 16 years old. I am at senior high school. I will go to college next year. I want to study to be a medical representative. I love my parents and my siblings so much. I love hanging out with them because they are very cheerful as I am. This is all for now. Thank you so much for sponsoring me. God bless you so much and your family always. Thanks for everything you do for me. Your sponsored child.
Yokary Maria"
A mature letter as you would expect from a 16 year old. I somehow (luckily) end up with very studious ones. Can't wait for more letters from her. 
~ChEeRs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment