Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Happy Birthday to my dear sweetYulissa...

I am sorry I couldn't update earlier... Yulissa celebrated her 10th birthday on September 18th. A b'day she also shares with one of my very good friends. A very happy day overall considering that my friend had a baby on that same day :)...
SNG for b'day was already sent... Now all taht is left to do is to wait for the photos... I suddenly feel like I am getting all my letters very very slow (especially this year)... Could be partly because I am also sending letters late.. But I have always had quick turnaround from Mexico office before... They seem to have slowed down...
I just hope I get the photos on time :) Can't wait for it as always :)... And just so you know... Yulissa loves dolphins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment