Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy B'day to my Dear Nicolle :)


It's birthday week for me.. Last week it was Yulissa and today it is my another dear kid, Nicolle's birthday... She is also turning ten today and also writes the cutest of letters... I am very much impressed by her choice of colors in her drawings. Her letters are a delight to look forward too... As always, the SNG is already sent and I will be waiting for the pics... The good part is, since both birthdays are so close by, I will get two super cool mails from CI in quick succession.. I am sure it is worth the wait... 
I wish Nicolle, a very vey happy birthday.. She again as Yulissa, shares her birthday with a very good friend of mine... I wish she gets everything she wants and I hope to meet her in the next year... Pray for me to make it happen :)
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment