Saturday, June 9, 2012

Nicole ain't far behind...

Just after getting a super sweet letter from Yulissa, I got another one from CI. This time from my darling Nicolle... She also writes equally super cool letters and answers all my questions. It is always personal with her too. So here goes - 

"Greetings Dear sponsor
Sponsor I wish that when you receive this letter you are in good health along with your loved ones. I tell you that I am doing good in school and that last week we had the exams and the hardest exam was social studies and the easiest was math, also in the school we celebrated mother's day. We celebrated at home with my grandparents and ate cake together and I send you congratulations for the labor day. I give you thanks for the benefits that you give me, the clothes, the shoes, the medicine and I am also happy that I come to write you letters. I like the playground the most. I say goodbye.
Nicolle"
It was again personal and she answered almost all my questions :)... Actually we have something in common... I always dreaded the social studies too... And I loved Math too :)... I am hoping that I can see them soon... Hoping to learn spanish sooner ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment