Saturday, June 9, 2012

Another super sweet letter from Yulissa


Well, after coming back from India, I found two sweet letters from Yulissa and Nicolle... I know I am updating them all late... But I am predating the blog so that I don't miss out on the sequence. This letter has got to be one of the sweetest so far... Her innocence (as always) is overflowing... So here goes...
Yulissa's letter - 
"Dear Manikandan
I am very happy to say hello to you again. My family is doing well; my mother doesn't struggle with me because I am very quiet; but my siblings are two little 'devils' and sometimes they make and my mother angry. But I love them very much. Talking about my toys, my younger brother likes playing with the whale and I have already named them. Say hello to your mother and father for me. Also send my best wishes to your mother for mother's day. Now I say goodbye and I hope to write to you again soon.
Sincerely,
Yulissa"
I love the way she writes for one... The way she calls her brothers little devils... naming the toys... She is super sweet and super cute as always.. :) Also my mom was super happy to know that she was wished for Mother's day especially after me missing out due to the timezone difference ;)

ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment