Monday, October 17, 2011

Nicolle B'day response :)

The good things just keep coming :). Got Nicolle's b'day response too. Got it a coupla days back actually. Missed updating it. So here is her beautiful letter with the wonderful drawing (colorful yet again) she sent...
"Greetings Dear sponsor

I hope when you receive this letter you are in good health along with your loved ones. Sponsor I am very happy for the b'day gift that you sent me. I wish to have a picture from you and your family. I tell you that I am doing good in the school and I have many friends. I help my mom to run errands and clean the house. I tell you that I like to ride the bicycle and listen to music. I tell you that I liked very much that I bought, the sandals, the clothes and the food basket. I say good bye with much affection. God bless you always. Nicolle"


Her drawing was as usual very very colorful and again she selected all the options for the question in the front page. She either selects just like that or she is very enthusiastic about a lot of activities. And the question asked was "What I like the most from the program is:"


And she selected all the available options - 
1. Having my photo taken
2. Receiving gifts
3. Receiving medical check ups (seriously? :))
4. Receiving medication
5. Writing letters



Definitely made my day. And a special thanks to Mack (frotu33) who has sent more gifts to her when she went to Honduras... :)


No comments:

Post a Comment