Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Kanika's first letter

Finally after a while, I got the letter from Kanika too. I got it quite a while back. Not sure how it was missed. I had updated it in LiftOne but missed to update here. Just to refresh, Kanika was my replacement to Sunandita who had left the program coupla months back. Of course she got married and I hope she shifted to a better life. And so Kanika writes 
"I hope you are well. We are all fine. I like to study. I like to play hide and seek. My best friend is Arpita. There is a playground beisde our house and we play there after school. I like to study english. I wish to be a psychologist when I grow up. My family and I are very happy to have you as my new sponsor. I thank you for it. I end with love and regards. Please keep well.
Yours lovingly,
Kanika"
It was just the type of letter I would expect from a matured girl like her. Simple and sweet. There is more to come soon :)
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment