Sunday, January 26, 2014

Nicolle's update including new photo :) 2013

I am in a mood for updating profile details of my kids. So it's my sweet Nicolle this time. She celebrated her birthday last September and turned 11. So here are the details. 
She has grown to 4'6" (3 inches from last time) and weighs 72 pounds. That is a good growth for a 11 year old. Her fav. subject is still Grammer and her fav. pass times are playing soccer and playing with toys and cars. Her hobby is drawing/painting, and she does use bold and lovely colors in her drawings. I love those. She does sweep, mop and do some general chores in the house. 
Her monthly income still stays at $316. I believe it is still good, compared to Yulissa's where it had gone down. Given that she is just living with her mom, as her dad had abandoned the family, I am happy they are able to earn at least this much. I know being a single parent is tough and to raise 3 kids is no easy task. I wish I can help them more. Her living conditions are pretty much same as last time. 2 bedrooms, living room and kitchen. She sleeps in bed and all basic amenities are available at home. So overall, it is good. I plan to meet her too this year... Can't wait.. :)
~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment