Saturday, October 5, 2013

Suman's latest reply Sep - 2013

Got Suman's latest reply just last week. A letter from him has been due for sometime now. One of the first kids I decided to sponsor, he always has a special place in my heart :). Also he is celebrating his birthday later this month :) Here is the sweet letter he wrote..
"Dear Mr...
I am very happy to write to you after a long gap. Hope all of you are well. We are well. Now I study in grade 4. I like to go to school. Our school teachers are very  good. They love me. And I also like them. Please write me about your school (I did not tell him I am in a school :) and I am not :P) Thank you very much for your help.
Yours lovingly
Suman"
I didn't get any drawing this time around. But let me tell you that he is an amazing artist... When I saw him couple of years back, he had a note full of amazing drawings :)

~ChEeRs!

No comments:

Post a Comment