Monday, April 15, 2013

Kulsum's profile & pic updated 2013

Its that time of the year again... Kulsum's profile pic was updated. I believe it was taken during her b'day SNG. But here it is - 
Also her profile was updated. I know this is a little late. But her favorite subject (language) and favourite pass time (playing with dolls) haven't changed in two years :). She has grown to 4' 11" which is a good thing. 
But not everything is good. Her family income has come down from 132$ to 80$. I believe it is mainly due to the fact that her mom is not working anymore. Also she is still using community latrine. I still can't forget when I visited her. She has one room and a very small area for a kitchen where the kids bathe too. Its a pretty hard life. I am thinking about SNG for her too.. But one at a time. Let me finish with Yulissa and Nicolle. And then to Kulsum.



~ChEeRs

No comments:

Post a Comment