Monday, October 1, 2012

Nicolle's updated record... 2012

I was in for a surprise when I logged into CI account... Nicolle's new photo was up and also her family record was updated. It was actually updated loooooooong ago(in Feb).. I just missed it coz I look at the family report only when the photo changes. My bad... But of course it was good news... She has become even more charming as you can see from the photo :)... She has grown another inch (in only 5 months) to 4"3' and gained 6 pounds to 60 now. I am very happy with her progress. Her pass times and hobbies haven't changed in the last two years but her favorite subject has changed to Grammer from art... And one awesome thing is that her family income has increased from 286 to 316 now. I am not sure how much of an increase it is in two years, but still, if it is an increase, it is good... :) So waiting for her b'say photos still :)
~Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment